Already applied? Check if you see your name on the list at flyff-iblis.com/tournament2
. List will be updated every 2-3 days.
Attention people of Madrigal! The Flyff Iblis Dueling Tournament is coming again!
We call upon the strongest challengers for a competition, come together the greatest warriors of all eight different superior classes. The tournament will establish the supreme warrior in each of these eight crafts. The winners will be rewarded gratefully!
- The event will be held inside a secluded dungeon on Channel 1.
- This will be a single-elimination type tournament with 1 round, and best of 3 rounds for each job's finals: Winners will progress to the next round and losers are eliminated.
- Only levels 100 and above can join. Hero, Master levels can join as long as level is 100 or above.
- There will be 1 winner per class/job. *There will only be 1 winner for Billposters, and Forcemasters because they belong on the same class.
- Participants who are offline during the event will be disqualified. Short grace period will be given and toons who are both online will be prioritized first to duel.
- You may only enter one character per class into the tournament. *You cannot join another Billposter that you own if you already applied a Forcemaster.
- Players who are caught joining multiple characters of the same class will be permanently banned.
- Schedule for Blades/Slayer/Knights/Templars, Jesters/Harlequins/Rangers/Crackshooters starts on Saturday September 15 8PM GMT+8 (immediately after low level siege)
- Schedule for Ringmasters/Seraphs/Billposters/Forcemasters, Psykeepers/Mentalist/Elementors/Arcanists starts on Sunday September 16 8PM GMT+8 (immediately after siege)
- If you are unsure about the timezone time. Check out Time Converter
to see what time will the event be on your location. Add a city for example China Beijing(GMT/UTC+8) September 15 8PM and then add your city/location.
- 8 winners of a clean 125 set of their class/job (this set parts can also be hunted from Kheldor Boss).
- Never released "Soul Dancer" Pick-Up Pet
- Using cosumables that restores HP (Health Points) is not allowed. Fail to comply will result to disqualification.
- No complaining about gear, level, and use of consumable/buff item advantage.
- Only toons of the same class or job can compete against each other. Ex. Knight vs Knight or Knight vs Templar
- Disconnections or crashes will disqualify you unless it is found to be a server issue.
- All Premium Shop items will be allowed except consumables that replenish HP (Health Points).
- Hopping on board or broom will disqualify you.
- The only buffs allowed are whatever self-buffs you can cast directly on yourself, and whatever buffing consumables you decide to use.
- If a player who is not currently competing heals or buffs a player who is, the player who casted will be penalized.
- You may only enter one character per class into the tournament. Which means you can enter as many entries as you can as long as they are different jobs. ex. *You cannot join another Billposter that you own if you already applied a Forcemaster.
- Players who disrupt the dueling or approach the dueling ground or area will be penalized.
- Ringmasters/Billposters/Seraphs/Forcemasters will be allowed to perform self-heal abilities, such as casting the Heal spell, or using their Prevention skill.
- Scroll of Reduction can be used.
How to join:
- Sign-ups will open up on the 25th of August.
- Up to a maximum of 20 FlyFF characters per job slots will be filled. Limit: 1 character per account.
- You may only enter one character per class into the tournament. ex. *You cannot join another Billposter that you own if you already applied a Forcemaster.
- Only the first few characters who meet the level requirements and those who send an email in the proper format will be accepted.
- Emails that do not follow the email subject, email body, email format, spacing, spelling and text case will be rejected.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by using the format below:
TuoRamenT HigH II ApplikaaYshun
I grasp the concept of war, fame and glory. I demand entry into your tournament!