Getting patch errors just like the image below?
Try some fixes below:
- Solution 0: Use manual patch by following instruction in > this link <
- Solution 1: Temporarily disable Antivirus and windows firewall before patching. Seek a GM on Discord if you need help disabling it.
- Solution 3: Set your DNS to google (18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124). Tutorial Video: Video
- Solution 4: Disable UAC. Check the link: Disable UAC on Windows 10
- Solution 5: Run Flyff in admin mode by right clicking the shortcut and select "Run as Administrator".
- Solution 5.5: Reset Internet Explorer Settings Tutorial
- Solution 6: Try to change your IP address by turning off router for 5 minutes. Check your IP using IPChicken.
- Solution 7: Contact a GM on Discord and send him your Teamviewer ID and Pass so he can remotely check your PC.
- Solution 8: Try to use a VPN. Free ones are Zenmate, Hotspotshield, Hide.me.
- Solution 9: Please contact a GM on Discord
Flyff whitescreen or crashes upon starting?
Solution 10: Download and Install vcredist AIO